These standard Terms and Conditions shall manage your use of the Clotheshorse website, accessible at Clotheshorse.com.
These Terms will affect your use of the Clotheshorse website. By using this website, you agree to and accept all terms and conditions. You cannot use the Clotheshorse website if you disagree with any of our standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use the Clotheshorse website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Clotheshorse and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts other users’ access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way which may cause harm to the website, or to any other person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed and Clotheshorse may further restrict access to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password that you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall refer to any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Clotheshorse a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Clotheshorse reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time without notice.